Friday, March 7, 2008

Dreams, part 2

So cos the first part was clearly an instant hit, im gonna write part 2 now!! wohoo! whos gonna throw me a party? :P
So last night i had this dream where i was about to get married, but i didnt know who i was getting married with. so i was freaking out and jumping around. and eating. and eating. and i ate so much i couldnt fit into my wedding dress anymore! omg. but whatever. when i finally saw my soon to be husband, "he" turned out to be... a bottle of wine. i was like "umm. what?" but then i woke up. oh. i wonder if this is a sign that im gonna be an alcoholic or something.. O_O hope not. weelll... whatever.
well. that was boring. sorry dudes and dudettes. :(
I WANT A TATTOO!!! actually i want a lot of tattoos.. ok. that was random. whatever. im bored. and it seems that im talking to myself.. cos one of us is not very active at this. no names.

2 comments:

bambi said...

i just dont feel like writing now:D im better off looking at shoes.. oh and,, i dont have ridiculous dreams that i could write about!

lol this was rly funny giiirlXD

Rafa said...

ive got ridikulus dreamz...they scare me sumtimes. stupid swaeters :S